UCP Affiliates provide services such as housing, physical therapy, assistive technology training, early intervention services, individual and family support, social and recreational programs, community living, state and local referrals, employment, employment assistance and advocacy.
If there is no UCP affiliate in your area and you would welcome the services provided by our affiliates, please refer us to an organization that may benefit from an affiliation with UCP.
Basics for Affiliation:
- 501(c)(3) charity, non-profit corporation
- Mission that supports the UCP mission
- Provide a range of services for people with disabilities, including Information & Referral and Advocacy
- Realize the benefit of using the United Cerebral Palsy name and brand in your community
- Establish a Board of Directors that supports affiliation with a national organization
- Have a business plan to identify key service or program areas and a budget to support the services
- Identify funding streams that would support the operations; have sufficient upfront capital to fund agency expenses for at least six months.